It’s been a while since my last entry. I finally managed to get the issue fixed, so I will be able to post more often now
Last time I wrote about the Liebster Award that the lovely Monique from A Reel Chick, so kindly nominated me for (Thanks Monique!). As part of this activity I had to answer Monique’s 11 questions, nominate another 11 blogs/bloggers with less than 200 followers, write 11 random facts about myself and create a list of 11 fresh questions for my nominees to answer.
Now, I will share with all of you my newly nominated bloggers/blogs and my list of 11 questions for them to answer.
Let’s start with the wonderful blogs!!
1) When Judit Bakes… Bread and Better… And When She Bakes Some More
3) OMG I DIY
4) The Posh Dish
6) Serendipity Musings
8) The Pippin Girl
9) More Fun With Ems
10) I Heart Sweet Peas
11) What Katya Does
Now, here are my 11 questions for you to answer
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. Where do you find inspiration?
3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
4. How would you best describe your style?
5. 3 places you would like to visit
6. How would you describe yourself in one sentence?
7. What are your favorite dishes / food?
8. What kind of music are you listening to lately?
9. Which qualities do you believe every human being should possess?
10. Which has been the best advice you have ever received and which one do you like giving out the most?
11. If you were ever interviewed by a professional reporter, which question would you like to be asked? (it can be on any topic)
Now, this award is somewhat of a peer to peer award, which I think is actually cooler because it helps spread all the LOVE among all of us bloggers
So, here’s what you need to do if you decide to accept this award.
Dedicate one blog entry with the following:
1) Nominate another 11 awesome blogs with less than 200 followers (this is to support and encourage each other)
2) Create a list of 11 questions for them to answer
3) Answer my 11 questions
4) And finally, share 11 random facts about yourself
5) Please don’t forget to give a shot out to the blogger who nominated you, me (thanks in advanced)
You will need to notify your nominees about the award, and they should follow the same steps should they decide to accept the award.
You can also visit Monique’s blog to see how she did it.
This is just a nice way to pay it forward and support each other. If anyone says thanks, but no thanks, it’s totally fine. No pressure. This should be enjoyable and not a shore
PS. Here’s a little reminder Sometimes things can be a bit challenging, but in the end it is always worth it if it’s what you really love doing. Have a great one!